I have been very lucky to have traveled the world while training for dressage and had the opportunity to study with Top Equestrian Performers at the Elite levels.
Through this experience, I have developed effective strategies for balancing life with, dressage, horses, family, and success in competition as well as finding harmony and happiness in daily life.
I am passionate about helping young dressage riders find the tools they need to stay confident in the show ring while still experiencing the joy that being a young person should bring.
Featured Dressage Training Offerings
What Dressage Students Are Saying
WHY TRAIN WITH NANCY?
I have a passion for horses and helping people succeed. I believe we are all capable of achieving what we set our minds to. My dream is that I can create a bridge between the reason you started riding and the success you want in competition with your horse. I have spent my life building this bridge for myself and it is with great enthusiasm that I pass this information on to you.
My goal is to help you:
- Map out a blueprint for finding your identity and achieving your dreams
- Learn strategic planning and goal setting in your athletic life and your personal life
- Stay grounded at horse shows
- Learn how to balance your health, work and school obligations, family dynamics and work/life balance
- Achieve your goals and dreams