This has not been without some struggles, and it is through these struggles that I have been asked to learn hard lessons and grow aspects of myself that I had no idea were necessary as a young trainer.
In addition to being an accomplished competitor at the Grand Prix level, a Five Star Rider, and a United States Dressage Federation (USDF) Bronze, Silver, and Gold Medalist, I am an accomplished trainer, clinician, and life coach. I have juggled my riding with being a wife, business partner, mentor, stepmother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, and, like you, I can go on. I have not always been successful at creating a life of balance and accolades. It is when life becomes difficult that we learn the most, and I am excited to share some of my experiences with you in hopes that this will help you live the most authentic and expressive life with (and outside of) horses possible.
I am passionate about using my lessons as an experienced horsewoman to help others achieve their horse-related goals in addition to helping people find that balance and happiness we search for while living a more fulfilling life.
WHY TRAIN WITH NANCY?
I have a passion for horses and helping people succeed. I believe we are all capable of achieving what we set our minds to. My dream is that I can create a bridge between the reason you started riding and the success you want in competition with your horse. I have spent my life building this bridge for myself and it is with great enthusiasm that I pass this information on to you.
How I can help you find more success and enjoyment in your riding:
- Start tuning into our free weekly webinars (group coaching calls) Wednesdays at 7:00 pm EST.
- Watch my free videos available on youtube.com at CarouselClassroom and accessible on this website.
- Sign up for an introductory private coaching session where I will help you to find the places you are holding yourself back and give you the tools you need to find the success you desire in your relationships and riding.
- Schedule lessons or personal coaching at my New Hampshire Farm June-November, or in Florida November through May.
- Schedule a clinic at your farm and experience first-hand how my approach to riding and mindset will exponentially improve your experience and success level. My approach gives you the tools you need to move yourself forward faster, whether you have a spooky horse, confidence or performance problems or just need to get a better handle on throughness and test riding.
I AM A ROBBINS-MADANES TRAINED LIFE COACH
My commitment to teaching and creating more enjoyment in my riding and others led me to seek help from professionals outside of my business. Learning from Tony Robbins, taking his Core 100 course as well as studying other high performers and their coaches has changed many things about my approach and perspective.
I am passionate about helping riders of all ages find the tools they need to stay confident in the show ring, develop good relationships, and find joy along with the success they long for. I look forward to hearing from you!